Title Church Flowers Co-ordinator
Accountable to Pioneer Team Vicar
To be responsible for the provision of flowers in church and to work with other flower arranger (s) to make this happen.
- Order oases and flowers as needed (Miss Daisy’s), including for Mothering Sunday and Christmas
- Produce arrangements for Easter, Harvest, Remembrance Day using seasonal silk flowers.
- Produce arrangements for weddings (as required), normally using white/cream/green silk flowers, but accommodating where possible colours requested.
- Liaise with weddings co-ordinator and treasurer regarding wedding flowers, keep flower fund records up to date, and provide pedestals if outside florist doing flowers
- Water and spray any fresh flowers in church on a regular basis